We are living in the most competitive World of compliance of International standards and everything is measured by its quality & one cannot survive without quality upgradation. Quality management system is must for every successful organization.
Any organization who wish to improve in whatever manner, expanding market, higher customer satisfaction, bigger market share, cutting down the cost, continual improvement, build their brand & so on, have to follow Quality Management System.
ISO 9001:2015 (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System is the world’s most popular quality improvement standard, with over one million certified organizations worldwide. It is the only standard in the 9000 family of standards published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) that can be used for the purpose of conformity assessment. ISO 9001 also serves as the basis for many other important sector-specific standards, including ISO 13485 medical devices, as well as widely used management system standards such as OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
Facilitating evolving market demands, the quality management system ISO 9001 was revised in 2015. Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008 need to complete the transition to the revised standard by September 15, 2018.
- Save money and time - through quality management practices that increase your organizational efficiency, productivity and profitability.
- Minimise risk - by consistently achieving a level of quality defined by the standard, thus ensuring your products and services are less likely to fall short of customer expectations.
- Profit from an expert partnership - with an internationally recognized and respected brand.
- Increase your competitiveness - with a quality management system certified by ECL that attracts investors and lowers trade barriers to your business.
- Gain market recognition - with the world’s most widely known quality management system, which can help establish your presence as a supplier when entering a new market.